Clinical Product Manager - CasenetBedford, Massachusetts Apply Now Job ID 1137521 Category Marketing & Communications Organization Casenet Schedule Full-time
Casenet is an engineering driven company that helps improve the lives of millions of people. Our engineers create and deliver world class, enterprise software solutions for our customers who in turn are able to provide great healthcare to their clients.
You will be joining a great team that is developing new features for our TruCare platform with cutting edge technology.We’re looking for talented people who can bring fresh ideas to all areas of our business.Our team is talented, energetic, and enthusiastic to create new solutions as we continue to grow.
While you will be challenged to create solutions and work with cool people you will have tons of opportunity to learn as we move into the next generation of our products.
Our ideal candidate will have clinical expertise in a healthcare payer space alongside deep experience with software product management working as an agile product owner and exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.Day to day, you are responsible for product execution. That includes collaboration with internal and external customers to understand business needs for product evolution, driving scrum team priorities, and ensuring smooth communication among your peer product teammates.
·Develop deep contextual understanding of our market, customers, our users, and their needs
·Apply clinical expertise and industry knowledge in collaboration with extended, cross-functional teams on business requirements definition
·Participate in product team reviews of strategy, roadmap & product requirements.
·Maintain deep knowledge, context, & ownership of the features/components your Team works on.
·Build & maintain a working understanding of the underlying architecture & designs supporting your primary areas of focus
·Work with a Team of engineers to provide market/customer context, build detailed requirement stories that define product solutions to customer needs, define phased execution of requirements where necessary, and answer questions as needed
·Drive/participate in backlog prioritization process for your Team that defines feature commitments for upcoming sprints, taking into account multi-faceted needs of business (e.g. committed epics, customer enhancements, usability).
·Participate in the sprint planning with your Team, including review of the previous sprint, overview of upcoming sprint, review of new customer enhancements, and any pre-planned discussion items.
·Verify readiness of features for release to production, public beta or private beta.
·Work with Technical Documentation team to ensure relevant collateral is prepared to support release
· 5+ years’ experience in a technology company
· Ability to influence and work collaboratively with people in all roles/teams
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
· Attention to detail and excellent listening/speaking skills
· Strong verbal/written communication skills
· Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams
· Strong analytics, with a data-driven approach to decision making
· Must be a team player, and be comfortable in a dynamic environment
· High degree of comfort with complex technical environments
Nice to have:
- Medical Management operational experience in case management or authorization management organization/unit
- Background in user experience
- Active Healthcare license
· Experience within Population Health Management spectrums, to include, but not limited to the following:
o Utilization management, care management, case management or workflow management within a clinical or payer product setting.
· Or experience in population health management within ACO/IDN, Hospitals, and Health Systems environments.
· Or experience with Government plans covering a variety of major government programs (e.g. Medicare, Medicaid, Duals, MSSP).
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Bedford location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching